Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Toddler swimsuit

We just arrived home from a 3 week holiday in Malaysia! Three weeks of warm weather and days of deciding upon the pool or the beach, or both! The girls loved it. There were long stretches of beach play and hours paddling in the pool. All of this, of course, required new swim wear. After many great reviews of the La Jolla swimsuit from Peek-a-boo patterns I decided to buy myself a copy and give it a go. I am relatively new to sewing knits using a twin needle and I can't understand why it has taken me so long to give it a go - it's great and gives such a professional finish to knits. The pattern fitted well (I sewed a size 3 for Miss S who is 2 1/2 years old) and the instructions were clear. All in all a success - and Miss S loved them too! If only we were still on a sunny beach in Langkawi (sigh)





No comments:

Post a Comment