Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Pattern testers

Anyone out there interested in pattern testing for me? I have a pattern ready to go for a baby sleeping bag - one with a zip up the middle. A great cosy and safe way for your baby to sleep. It comes in the 3 sizes (0-6 months; 6 - 12 months and; 12 - 18 months). My girls love them. In fact, I made one for my lovely friend Ems and her new baby Huey and I have one in the pipeline for my dear friend Mich and her new little baby girl... They are definitely my go to baby pressie!


So, how does the pattern testing work?
1. Send me an email at petitepatterns@mail.com saying - yes please, I would LOVE to pattern test!

2. I send you a copy of the pattern in PDF form as well as a questionnaire about the pattern. You need to print it out and put the pattern together following my instructions. Then, buy some fabric and make yourself a baby sleeping bag

3. Complete the questionnaire and send this back to me along with some clear photos of your new baby sleeping bag

This pattern should be good for a beginner sewer...

Win, win! Let's get pattern testing!

No comments:

Post a Comment