Pages

Friday 3 June 2016

A hiatus

I feel I have gone a little missing on this blog and I must say that it is not from a lack of sewing and therefore things to post but from a crazy, hectic April/May. I wonder if there was some wacky moon cycle or that the world in the Southern hemisphere went cray cray in the lead up to Winter (quick, do stuff before it gets cold) but we just had a few months jammed full of travel, parties, birthdays, house guests and more house guests. Not that I am complaining and to be honest it didn't stop me sewing but, it did stop me blogging! So apologies all but we do have a lot to catch up on, namely: 40th dress; second 40th dress; dress for another 40th party; jacket for dress for 40th party; dress made with new overlocker; a new top; rope baskets (don't ask); and, finally, a skirt...
Hmmmmm, that is a lot of dresses....

1 comment: